Sometimes disputes arise which cannot be resolved without the help of a lawyer who can cut through to the central issues and give clear, good advice.
Our lawyers strongly believe that good advice at the start of a dispute means a cost effective and speedy resolution for you, so if you have a dispute, there is no better time to contact us, than now.
We can help you with…
- Property and neighbour disputes
- Will and inheritance disputes
- Land and Agricultural disputes
- Professional Negligence disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Contract disputes
- Debt Claims
- Employment disputes
Our dispute resolution and litigation solicitors have acted on a great number of local and nationwide cases, including:
- We assisted a royal warrant holder to protect its intellectual property rights by forcing another website owner to remove our client’s brand details from their website.
- We protected client’s land which was wrongly registered at the Land Registry by a neighbour.
- We have protected many clients’ land from claims for adverse possession (“squatter’s rights”) by neighbours and trespassers.
- Possession proceedings for residential and commercial premises.
- Landlord & Tenant disputes about rent and repairs to leased property.
- We have prosecuted and defended claims in Probate disputes between siblings and others, making claims by disappointed relatives etc.
- We have acted for Employers and Employees in claims for unfair dismissal.
For most types of work, we offer a free 30 minute initial meeting to go through the issues and explain the process. For some types of work we offer fixed prices giving you certainty about the costs involved and where finances are stretched, we can offer flexible payment methods to spread the cost. So whatever your situation, we will do all we can to help.
Email or call 01326 574 988 now to arrange an appointment.