Our property team have over 200 years of combined experience in advising on property transactions. So whether you are a developer looking for a solicitor to assist with land acquisition, development and disposals, or you are a sole trader taking a lease of small retail premises, you will receive the best legal advice and support available.
We can help you with:-
- Buying and Selling Commercial Freehold Property
- Commercial Mortgages and Re-mortgages of Property
- Land Acquisition and Development
- Agricultural Land / Farming
- Option Agreements
- Solar and Wind Farm Projects
- Business Leases
- Assignments and Renewals of Business Leases
Our commercial property solicitors have acted on a great number of local and nationwide property transactions including:
- Acting for a great number of local developer businesses in site acquisition, development and disposals. Our experience ranges from acquiring older properties intended for demolition and rebuild, to luxury barn conversions, to estate and central town developments in the heart of Helston.
- Acting for the Cornubia Arts & Science Trust in the acquisition of former school premises subject to charitable covenants. You can learn more about this charity by going to http://c-a-s-t.org.uk/
- Acting for a Royal Warrant holder in the surrender and grant of new lease of prime Regent Street premises.
- We have acted for a great number of business men and women when taking leases of licensed premises in the local area.
Email or call us now for a detailed estimate or to arrange an appointment. You will need to tell us a bit about the property or land, and whether you are buying or selling. One of our lawyers will get back to you to discuss your needs further. We aim to provide you with a detailed estimate within 1 working day of you emailing us.