Running a business can be challenging. Finding the time to deal with the legal needs of your business can be challenging too. Our lawyers take the time to understand your business and have the drive to carry through your objectives so you can focus on more pressing matters.
So whether you are setting up a new business, or planning for growth, you can trust our lawyers to provide an efficient legal service supporting you on the road to success.
We can help you with:-
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Family Business Planning
- Charity Formation and Administration
- Company Formation and Administration
- Community Interest Companies and Community Projects
- Debt Recovery
- Commercial Contracts
- Terms and Conditions of Business
- Shareholder Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Buying Commercial Property
- Business Leases
We are proud to have acted for a number of local charities and community groups on projects such as:
- The Gwinear-Gwithian Sustainable Community Fund http://www.ggscf.org.uk/
This charity was created for the purpose of delivering cash for sustainable energy projects to the community comprising the parish of Gwinear Gwithian.
- The Cornubia Arts & Science Trust http://c-a-s-t.org.uk/
We assisted in the charity formation and acquisition of former school premises subject to charitable covenants.