Prize draw 2017
Simply Cornish Hampers Prize Draw July 2017
Terms and Conditions of Competition
- To enter, collect a prize draw card, complete the card and hand to a member of staff, or post into our collection box, or deliver to our office at 45 Coinagehall Street, Helston, Cornwall, TR13 8EU by no later than 31st July 2017.
- Cards can only be collected from our stand at Stithians Show on the 17th July 2017, or from our office at 45 Coinagehall Street, Helston, TR13 8EU from the 18th July 2017.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is restricted to one entry per person please. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- The Prize Draw Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over except for employees of Borlase & Company Solicitors.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
- Winners will be chosen at random by us from all valid entries on 1st August 2017.
- Winners will be notified by email and / or telephone and /or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 8am Monday 17th July until 8pm Monday 31st July 2017.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Borlase & Company is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: one of four Simply Cornish Hampers chosen by us. The four hampers can be seen at the Simply Cornish Hampers website at https://www.simplycornishhampers.com/
- The four hampers available to be won as prizes are:-
- Family Cream Tea Hamper in a wicker
- Cheese and Wine Hamper in a wicker
- Deluxe Chocolate Hamper in a wicker
- Champagne & Chocolate Hamper in a wicker
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Borlase & Company Solicitors is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available for 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org